Recent transaction not appearing on Activity?

kerolyn
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, Just for some backstory- I recently (on Sep 10th) bought a product from a seller on Depop and paid for the express shipping they were offering. I was trying my best to be lenient with the seller when my product didn’t ship on within the timeframe that they advertised (within 3 days after placing the order). I thought, “We’re in the middle of a pandemic, let me just be a little more patient.” Long story short, I reached out to the seller twice about shipping my product, and on both occasions they claimed my product would ship out the following Monday (Sep 21st and 28th),and again on both occasions, didn’t ship. I reached out once more (on Sep 30th), this time asking for a refund on the $10 I paid for express shipping to which I received no response- however, the seller finally CREATED THE SHIPPING LABEL the day after (Oct 1st) I sent the message inquiring for a refund. And to clarify, I do want what I ordered, just felt that express shipping service was falsely advertised. As of today, it is still not shipped, only a label has been created and the seller has not reached out to me at all- so I figured I’d open a dispute with PayPal but here’s my issue: The transaction I made does not appear on my activity summary, which in turn is not allowing me to open a dispute against the seller. Is there a reason why it doesn’t show up? The money has been taken from my account, and I also have emails from PayPal confirming the purchase, so I don’t know why it isn’t there. Could it be because the email for my PayPal is different from the email I used for Depop? It’s the only thing that I could think of, but I’m hoping that maybe someone here has a solution for me.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.