Receiving the wrong items at the wrong adress and there still is no help from Paypal

EduardEK
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to read through and help me with my issue. I unknowingly ordered some items from some scammers online. Knowing that I will be paying by Paypal I did not put much thought to make sure that the seller is legit, as I was under the impression that Paypal will be able to help me. Unfortunately, this has not been the case. After I confronted the merchant (very soon after the order) he admitted that he had sent the wrong items. At this point I reported it to Paypal. They did nothing. Afterwards, the items arrived at a post office near me, however, I made the order to my personal adress and not to that office. Therefore, I have two questions am I obligated to accept the items, even if I know that they are the wrong items and have been sent to the wrong adress. The second question is whether I will be giving up on my buyer protectionif I accept the items when they were sent to the post office and not my adress.

Kind regards,

Eduard

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.