Receiving limit.

Vaako
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i am fairly new Paypal user so i got account limitation of 2500 euro until i provide needed information which is proof of address/identity etc. I provided every information needed and since the day i got the limitation every time i logged into my account i had bell notification for ongoing issue with my account.Weeks passed and today i got email wanting me to do a survey about Paypal and when i logged into my account there was no bell notification. Does this mean my receiving limit is finally lifted ? I sent email to Paypal asking the same question and i got automatic email response which doesn't help me in any way. There is no way to track my account limitation... does this survey email means i can receive money now? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Vaako I hope you're doing well.

We need to look into your account to get this situated. Please reach our Customer service. 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages.
Use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in.
Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
You may contact Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.