Received Partial Refund, Product Never Shipped, Can't file for a Full Refund

BenMach1
New Community Member

So I made an order on September 12th, was disgruntled by receiving a notice that there would be a massive shipping delay immediately after ordering, so I asked for a partial refund and received it. Now it's over a month later and there has been no update on shipping or any possible ETA on my order. I want a full refund as I have been scammed at this point, but I can't because it's been considered already refunded even though I'm still out money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @BenMach1,

If you haven't already filed an "Item not received" dispute, I would encourage you to do so. Here's information on the dispute process: All about disputes If you already had one and it was closed due to accepting the partial refund, you can call or email our customer service to ask for an appeal to be opened. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.