Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

Zibbymz

This happened to me as well, same detail about a desktop.  Victim to scammer 😟

Login to Me Too

Jojo0114
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me. How do I file a claim? This makes me so mad!!!
Login to Me Too

Nanabug11
New Community Member

Same bait and switch scam I experienced! 

Login to Me Too

Lms0137
Contributor
Contributor
I had ordered two kitchen storage units from what was supposedly an American company. Turns out to be China. I got two watches instead.
Login to Me Too

MacDaddyB
New Community Member

Me too! I ordered the standing desk. I'm going to find out who that seller was on Facebook. I'm fairly sure FB has a place to go to report fraud.

Login to Me Too

Loof1

I have exactly the same thing, ordered the laptop desks and got junk watches, retailer is demanding 55% of the payment.  Hopefully Paypal will refund me.

Login to Me Too

Yorkiemama3
Contributor
Contributor
I received a message back that they would refund 40% of my order total. What a scam this whole thing is. The cost to return the garbage watches is ridiculous (to China).
Login to Me Too

mastergq
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had the same issue with the same item. My card I used was capital one they originally Credited my account, and then replace the Charge about 15 days later.
Login to Me Too

Lalita53
I also received two of these mreurio watches I never ordered and there was no charge on my PayPal account. What is going on?
Login to Me Too

ehays124
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me with the portable desk. I got the cheap watch instead. After going back and forth with the seller, was told the desks are no longer available. I did get a full refund though and still have the watch. I was told by PayPal to file a complaint with an internet fraud website but what good would that do. I'll never buy anything advertised on games or food again!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.