Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

tator12
Contributor
Contributor
So I checked my email and it said my product was delivered. I ordered two stands, 3 shelves that would come up to flat about the height of my counter. Got 2 watches instead!
Login to Me Too

SimplesMeerkat
New Community Member

I ordered an over the lap table which I have not received. I presume the crappy watch came from them. I have tried to get my money back via PayPal but they have refused. Absolutely livid is not the word!

Login to Me Too

Presadog2000
Contributor
Contributor
I just received today 2 watches, making my grand total 10 of them. I have no idea who these people are!
Login to Me Too

carolq1
Contributor
Contributor

I have recieved this watch also. Did not order, there is also no account activity for it as well. if someone knows what site or company did it shoot me an email.

Login to Me Too

Snorris71
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a bike repair stand and three months later I received this watch.
Login to Me Too

JSR-358
Contributor
Contributor
Check you other PayPal transactions for things that you may have purchased, featured in a Facebook ad from Goramall. Apparently this is a scam where they sell things like bicycle work stands but send a $3 watch instead. Once you make the connection and contact them, they will tell you to send it back in order to get your refund but request that you may for shipping to China. If you make the connection, dispute it with PayPal
Login to Me Too

IamUnhappy2
I ordered a Bluetooth speaker floating UFO. They sent a cheep Mreurio watch unsolicited. Disputing transaction with PayPal. Will see what the outcome is.
Login to Me Too

Snorris71
Contributor
Contributor
The emailed me back with some crazy nonsense about the shipping company in Queens messed up the order. The gave me an address in China to mail it back and they would refund the shipping cost and will refund my original purchase price. I have my doubts and that as well.
Login to Me Too

NathanGardner

I too ordered a folding laptop desk from a Facebook advertisement. Today I received a little box with a knock-off mreurio watch. I have reached out the the vendor but I do not except to hear from them. So next best thing, I have reported this to paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Moodiemary
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 4 lawn spinners I saw in a Facebook ad and instead received 4 of these useless watches. Filed dispute with AMEX instead of fighting it out with paypal. They told me prior to ordering products ship from the US. After they got my money they said the US warehouse was "out of stock" and they would be coming from China. Big time scam and paypal needs to step up. They will never reimburse you for sending their junk back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.