Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

Jaycie2017

I DID NOT ORDED A WATCH.  How do they get my Information?

Login to Me Too

emmazing
Contributor
Contributor
I tracked it down to TS tech. I had ordered a wireless charging coffee table off of a Facebook ad. So, they charged me $32.xx for a wristwatch I never ordered. Look back through your purchase history and dispute them through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Lywalton25
Contributor
Contributor
SAME THING!!! I ordered that charging table too! Smh! Going to dispute this now!
Login to Me Too

Amk611
Contributor
Contributor

Me too.  I ordered a desk!!!

Login to Me Too

Mbruder
New Community Member
Omg, me too!!! N. I contacted them 4x with no response. Disputing and never ordering off of facebook again!
Login to Me Too

Ballbusted73
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Wanted the lap desks due to the teleworking thing from covid, but got two watches instead. I almost wondered if they have the SKUs mixed up. No more FB ordering, no matter how cool something looks. Will be contacting my CC company to dispute the charges.
Login to Me Too

Kalico1
Contributor
Contributor
My son warned me NOT to buy anything from FB!!! But I didn’t listen. So now I have a random watch and no communication from the people I bought from. Lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

Loreney2k
Hi. I order the same tables and have not recieved them. Today I recieved 2 watches. I'm going to call PP cs and try and get to the bottom of it!
Login to Me Too

ThomG1

Did dispute with PAYPAY, because received 2 watches out of the blue.  Did not order anything from this company.  Paypal refused to settle dispute.  They took no action.  Mad at SCAM / FRAUD company IDEX.  Mad at PAYPAL for taking no action.

Login to Me Too

Ww33
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! Never got the table either had to open a claim thru PayPal for a refund. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.