Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

to jamesv09  - I hope you shared your evidence with PayPal and got your money back. I did. My details are in a number of posts to the kainuode thread.

Login to Me Too

DMSM5874
Contributor
Contributor

On Feb. 27, 2021, I ordered 2 rolling storage carts from a company called Buyshop. I cannot recall where I saw the ad—maybe Facebook. It said they were back ordered and could take time to arrive. I suspected they would come from China, but was okay with waiting. Today, April 9, 2021, I received a small package via US Postal Service from <removed> Carson, CA. It contains two black boxes with the label MREURIO on it. There was no explanation, and I had to go back through emails and my PayPal account to find the charge for $39.80 on February 27. That is when I googled the name and found others who have been charged for something and then received a cheap watch like I did. I have filed a PayPal complaint and wrote to the email address in the email that I got from the vendor Buyshop on February 27. I plan to complain on every form of social media that I know of. It’s sickening and these people need to be stopped.
CA0C980B-79BA-4E90-81F2-E92D1CDCDB49.jpeg

Login to Me Too

TishWitch
New Community Member
Just happened to me today. Going to try to track everything down and get my money back...
Login to Me Too

DMSM5874
Contributor
Contributor

I was notified today that PayPal is refunding me the $39.80 that I paid for the two carts. Initially I called it “Unauthorized activity,” and PayPal looked at it and said I did place the order so the dispute was resolved in the vendor’s favor. I wrote back through the chat box, included the case #, and said it was actually a case of item received is substantially different from item ordered. I included screenshots of the Facebook ad that I ordered from, the email confirmation saying I ordered two kitchen carts and the price (I always screenshot online orders), and the two watches that I received instead. So Paypal wrote back to say they re-opened the case under the “received different item than what I ordered” complaint reason, and then said they would get back to me. A few days later (last week) I got a message through my Paypal account saying the vendor was offering so refund to me $15 to resolve the case, and did I want to do that. I hit the decline button and thought I’d never hear back. But then the notice today is in my favor. I just checked, and my PayPal account shows a refund of the full amount, $39.80 from “EASY CREAT TRADING LIMITED <removed>” Lesson: DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!!

Login to Me Too

Temp20210410C
Contributor
Contributor
Received 2 watches instead of my rolling desk! I ordered 2 desks
Login to Me Too

cthiii
Seller sent me tracking info that the standing desks (2) had been delivered. So I filed a complaint with PayPal including the message from seller, with the question “Seriously??? The seller is saying the USPS left 2 standing desks inside a residential mailbox??” I got an immediate refund from Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Lori1112
Contributor
Contributor
Me too.
Login to Me Too

inspireddrops
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. Don't know how watches can be confused with kitchen carts, but I do have the charge and the transaction number. I tried to contac the seller but cannot. So how do I get my money back? Or am I just **bleep**?

Login to Me Too

Gigi570
Contributor
Contributor
You need to file a dispute with PayPal to get your money I think. That’s what I’m about to do. No contact from the sellers. I filed a dispute over something else after taking all the necessary steps to contact and try to settle with the sellers and it ended up being too late to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

TonyUsa
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two laptop desks for $39.98 and the vendor is asking me to ship the watched back to China at my own cost to get 100% refund.  The vendor gave me the option to keep the watch and get a 40% refund.  Given the number of incidences, this is clearly a scam :

"Dear customer,
We are deeply sorry for this case. After we check over and over again, we are sorry to find that it is the shippers who mistook the batch of the products due to the hot sale reasons, so you have received the wrong item, we are really sorry and have a claim with the shippers.
In order to make up for your loss, after negotiation with our suppliers, they promise that they could resend the right item to you, but to our regret, they ask for a return of the item you received. In this case, could you please go to your local post office to ask about the return cost? Our return address is: 1F, Block B, 108-120 Fengping Road, Fenggang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China.
You can choose to get the full refund or ask us to resend the right item to you once the suppliers get the returned package, please offer a picture of the delivery paper and package when you return it or provide us the tracking information online (by screenshot or picture) if you return the package.
After you post the item back and provide information requested above, we will arrange a full refund plus the shipping cost of the returned package right away.
In addition, could you please check whether the item is useful for you or not? If yes, how about you keep the order or send it to your friend who can use it please, we can refund you a 40% refund of your total payment immediately, which can save the hassle of returning the item to us. If you have any different ideas, please kindly tell us and do not take further action, please believe that we can help you to solve it in a short time.
Your patience will be highly appreciated, have a nice day.

Sobo
"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.