Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

Verymad2114
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an electric bed rest that would go up and down so it's easier to sit up in bed. I just received a watch today that I didn't order. I swear I ordered through paypal and also had an email. Looked today and can't find either as proof. Very mad! Writing to the manufacturer of the watch and asking if they know they're linked to immoral activity and maybe even illegal.
Login to Me Too

PB1706
New Community Member
I also ordered an adjustable bed rest and received a watch. 🤬
Login to Me Too

Hlava87
Contributor
Contributor
I received 2 watches. No activity on account.
Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a lap desk from a Facebook ad and eventually received a cheap watch. I got my money back from PayPal after providing all the evidence I had. See my posts on the Kainuode thread in this forum for more details The scammers are victimizing people in numerous countries and shipping from various locations. They never ship what we bought, because they don't have it. They just use photos of merchandise taken from others' websites. I believe there are multiple threads here dealing with the same scam. I've learned to do a search on any business I'm tempted to order from. If it's a new company, a website that's only a few months old, beware. Don't assume they're legit just because they use well-known entities like PayPal and Facebook. PayPal appears to be a victim as well. I don't know if PayPal got my money back from the criminals or just paid me out of their profits. The scammers may even be tricking others into shipping stuff for them. I will return their watch IF I receive a prepaid shipping label. In the United States we are not required to return or pay for unsolicited merchandise.
Login to Me Too

maxman214
Contributor
Contributor

I received 2 of these MREURIO watches today from a company named Top Express from Carson, California.  I did not order these watches and I'm not seeing any activity.  What did you do with the watches you received?  Should I send them back refused?  Any advice would be helpful.

Login to Me Too

SandraK1230
Contributor
Contributor

I still have the watch and PayPal did nothing to the company that did the bait and switch, they said the company proved proof that it was delivered.  I tried to tell they that I ordered a wind spinner off of Facebook and not a watch, but they did nothing.  Don’t try and send back because you will be out money and the product. I guess you live and learn,  No more ordering off of Facebook for me. Good luck! 

Login to Me Too

Kalico1
Contributor
Contributor
My watch went into the trash. Scam is you order something off Facebook and receive a watch instead. Dispute with PayPal and hope you can recover your money. It would be a waste of time returning the unwanted watch. You will not get the thing you ordered instead. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Reeseycups222
New Community Member

This just happened to me too.  I also ordered the adjustable laptop desk from FB and when it never arrived PayPal issued a refund to me.  I have to check to see if any recent charges have posted to my account. Thanks for sharing this info. I was going crazy trying to figure out who sent this and why.  I'm pretty sure it is a scam since so many of you have posted about this.

Login to Me Too

Porchy
Contributor
Contributor
I received the same watches after ordering to rolling carts! Is Paypal making this right since it’s obviously fraud!
Login to Me Too

jamesv09
Contributor
Contributor

My wife ordered two cheeseboards and received two watches. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.