Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

Atcawie
Contributor
Contributor
I did get a full refund after refusing to accept a refund of $14 on a purchase of $39.80. Documentation is key. I had photos of what I ordered, what I received and proof of payment. Good luck everyone.
Login to Me Too

BBoy1
Contributor
Contributor

Mine arrived today from: Topideal (Air-City Inc), TOPEXPRESS, <removed>. No charges on my PayPal, but not enough there to cover any money taken out.  Will look forward to the attempt, and enjoy my non-ordered watch!

Login to Me Too

tator12
Contributor
Contributor
I received TWO watches that I did not order! WTH No activity on my account. What to do? Only thing I've ordered is one of those surprise pallets from Amazon but there is no bill if lading that would indicate that's what this would be.
Login to Me Too

TeeCee22
Contributor
Contributor

Amazon sells Surprise Pallets???? 

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor
It's a big scam. See my posts in the kainuode thread in this forum on how I got my money refunded by PayPal. I suspect there are multiple threads here about the same racket.
Login to Me Too

rogerdinsr
New Community Member

HI,

Can you shed more light on this? I received a Mreurio watch yesterday.   I looked through my Paypal and have not received a bill or a withdrawal.   Did you get hit with a payment?

Login to Me Too

Hlava87
Contributor
Contributor

Is there something you ordered and did not receive?

Login to Me Too

Sue19572
Contributor
Contributor
Received 2 watches today. Assume these are my kitchen carts I have been waiting for. Is there a way to get a refund on this scam?
Login to Me Too

amysk
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the kitchen carts that have the three shelves you can move. Did you order the same?  I got two watches today instead!

Login to Me Too

Atcawie
Contributor
Contributor
I believe I received two watches in place of the kitchen carts as well, The watches I received were Candy Cat brand,
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.