cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

wins25
Contributor

Re: Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

me too i got a watch today what to do
NathanGardner

Re: Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Same thing happened to me.

kmm1030
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me.  I have ordered some swim suits and shirts on FB and did recieve my items.  I have not seen any activity on my account other than what I actually ordered.  This creeps me out!

Temp20210307d
Contributor

The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered the same desk and I got a watch. I was so disappointed and mad! I'm going to try and sell it and see if I get the 40% back they promised me.
MiaKaris
Contributor

Yep same thing happened to me! I’m so aggravated, and I opened a claim with PayPal too. They said I should try to sort it out with the seller last week. Now I receive this. So annoyed right now. Never purchasing anything from a non reputable source ever again.
elizaakanaben
New Community Member

I have relieved these also without ordering, the only other thing I have ordered is a suitcase and some rulers. I've messaged the ruler people to see if they send them. But will have to message the suitcase people, so annoying as there is no sender apart from it came from China and no other activity on my PayPal account.
BBoy1
Contributor

Mine arrived today from: Topideal (Air-City Inc), TOPEXPRESS, <removed>. No charges on my PayPal, but not enough there to cover any money taken out.  Will look forward to the attempt, and enjoy my non-ordered watch!

tator12
Contributor

I received TWO watches that I did not order! WTH No activity on my account. What to do? Only thing I've ordered is one of those surprise pallets from Amazon but there is no bill if lading that would indicate that's what this would be.
TeeCee22
Contributor

Amazon sells Surprise Pallets???? 

ffredddd
Contributor

It's a big scam. See my posts in the kainuode thread in this forum on how I got my money refunded by PayPal. I suspect there are multiple threads here about the same racket.