Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

edahlmeier
Contributor
Contributor

the same exact thing happened to me.  i will never order from FB again.

I have written 2 emails to the company with no results.

tomorrow i will file a dispute for the charge with my credit card company.

Login to Me Too

RGphn
Me too!
Login to Me Too

pastasmom
Seems many others didn’t even have a transaction with these people. Did you have a deduction from your account?
Login to Me Too

JoyfulGurl12
Same. Lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

JadeSerendipity
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the exact same situation right now but they only offered a 40% discount if I “choose” to keep the watches and give them to a friend. They also gave me the option to send the watches back to China and then they will send the work-relax tables I ordered. I’m not going to pay more shipping. Did you get your money back? What did you end up doing?
Login to Me Too

JE-MIMI
Contributor
Contributor
I recieve two watches. I have no idea why. I order online all the time but have no idea which order that is in process these may have initiated from. What did you order and what were you charged?
Login to Me Too

TeeCee22
Contributor
Contributor

So, lucky for me, PayPal issued my refund nearly a month ago. Today, I received the MREURIO garbage watch. I'm guessing this scam company is going to try to "negotiate" to have the item returned to a non-existent address in China or give a meaningless discount. Here's the number for PayPal:[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] The guy who helped me was awesome! Your tracking number may show that the junk they sent is 1/2 pound when the desk would have been 8 pounds or more. It's also a well-known bait-and-switch that is not new to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Cteach
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same experience! I've threatened action against them and supposedly will get a full refund. Skeptical but will give it a few days before taking action on many fronts to expose them!
Login to Me Too

TonyUsa
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. I ordered two foldable desks.  The shipment took over a month to arrive from China, and I received two MREURIO watches that I don't want.  The responders at <removed> want me to return the package back to China at my own cost, before issuing a full refund or replacement.  The other option is I do nothing and they will only credit me 40%.  This is a scan that Paypal enabled, and Facebook enabled by giving these scammers a channel to cheat Americans!

Login to Me Too

Cteach
Contributor
Contributor

Here is a picture of the building where some of these fraudulent products are being shipped from in Jamaica, NY. I am waiting for my refund. IF not received in the next day or so I will be reporting this to the police in Jamaica, NY. The address that I looked up was on the return label of two fraudulent products is <removed> Jamaica, NY <Removed>.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.