Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

edited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lwolf11
New Community Member

2.16.21 Received 2 cheap Mreurio watches never ordered. Ordered on 12.24.20 2 windmill outside decorations that they kept telling me not to worry. My CC paid them through paypal. Started a dispute today. Pkg said IDEX from Springfield NY <removed>. Scam artists.

Login to Me Too

SandraK1230
Contributor
Contributor
Me also ordered a wind spinner and got a watch. No one is doing anything about it, what a scam.
Login to Me Too

RB551

I received a Mreurio watch today, did not order it.

Came from IDEX, an address in Carson, CA

Nothing unusual charged to my account as of today.

Login to Me Too

sidemouse
Contributor
Contributor

You need to be very careful ordering items from Facebook Ads.
Especially "sponsored" listings.

Many are scams.

They don't care, Facebook won't stop them, I have reported many but they stay up, all Facebook cares about is they get paid for the ad.

Login to Me Too

jstetler69

I ordered 2 12 volt car jack and impact drill kits from a Facebook ad back on Christmas day. $20 each so $40 total.  After not receiving anything for over a month I wrote to TS Tech Ltd. (the company that charged me on PP).  The order page for the jack kits I ordered is screwy.  It gives you a link to tracking that doesn't go anywhere and I explained all this to TS Tech.  They assured me that the kits shipped, but that there were issues with customs and that they'd refund 5% of my purchased price for my trouble.  Never received the 5% refund and I also got 2 Mreurio watches in the mail Feb 11th from IDEX in Carson, CA.  Going to dispute the charge now. I'm glad all you other folks posted here so we can all figure out whyTH we all got these watches in the mail.

Login to Me Too

DAW1116
New Community Member

Exactly the same...Thought I was going crazy.  Won’t be ordering anything from FB ads any more...lesson learned!

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor
Look up the thread in this forum on "kainuode", read all the posts, and learn how others have gotten their money back. Scammers are advertising products they don't have and sending cheap substitute items in order to get tracking numbers with delivery confirmations. If you accept a partial reimbursement the scammers still profit. These creeps keep coming back with new accounts under different names, and use different addresses to perpetuate their insidious fraud. Do a search of any business you're thinking of ordering from. If it's new, beware. If others have complained, walk away.
Login to Me Too

SandraK1230
Contributor
Contributor
You can dispute the charges, but they are not doing anything about it. I also have disputed the charges about this company bait and switch tactics but to no avail. Will never order from Facebook again. Learned my lesson.
Login to Me Too

Kalico1
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered something else off Facebook (a speaker table) and randomly received this watch: MREURIO. From IDEX South San Francisco.... On my bank account shows Tongshun Tongs HK. GUESS WE ALL GOT SCAMMED
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.