Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

ICCT2000
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone get any satisfaction from PayPal? I tried and they told me my Paypal account was locked and I needed to buy a $100 gift card to let them unlock my account! I hung up on them and logged into my Paypal account on my phone and it was fine. There is no activity on my Paypal account. But my Chase Visa was charged $34.98 for the standing desk i never received. When I disputed it with Chase, they said I have to send the watch back and give them the tracking number and they would try to get my money back. Meanwhile, after they investigated my disputed charge they dropped the matter because I received value for my purchase--a junk watch. So frustrating!!!

Login to Me Too

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I was successful in getting a full refund from PayPal . Just Make sure that you have images of the watch and the a screenshot of what you think you ordered. 

It take a few weeks but they will refund it . 

Login to Me Too

PamHeinecke
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 standing desks and got to watches.
Login to Me Too

wins25
Contributor
Contributor
me too i got a watch today what to do
Login to Me Too

Kalico1
Contributor
Contributor
Alot of us got scammed. Dispute the charges with PayPal. Don't try to return the dumb watch. Do what you want with it. Document your receipts etc. What you purchased vs what you got. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

NathanGardner

Same thing happened to me.

Login to Me Too

kmm1030
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me.  I have ordered some swim suits and shirts on FB and did recieve my items.  I have not seen any activity on my account other than what I actually ordered.  This creeps me out!

Login to Me Too

Temp20210307d
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered the same desk and I got a watch. I was so disappointed and mad! I'm going to try and sell it and see if I get the 40% back they promised me.
Login to Me Too

MiaKaris
Contributor
Contributor
Yep same thing happened to me! I’m so aggravated, and I opened a claim with PayPal too. They said I should try to sort it out with the seller last week. Now I receive this. So annoyed right now. Never purchasing anything from a non reputable source ever again.
Login to Me Too

elizaakanaben
New Community Member
I have relieved these also without ordering, the only other thing I have ordered is a suitcase and some rulers. I've messaged the ruler people to see if they send them. But will have to message the suitcase people, so annoying as there is no sender apart from it came from China and no other activity on my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.