Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

Ladyblu1
New Community Member
Received MREURIO Watch, did not order. Will have to check my account.
Login to Me Too

kingmediaoffici
Contributor
Contributor

DragonLady921
New Community Member

I ordered an item from an advertiser on Facebook.  Instead of sending me what I ordered.  I received a Mreurio watch.  When I let them know that I received the incorrect item, they said I should send the watch back to an address in China and when they received it they would refund the  postage cost ($40.) and send the correct item that I ordered or I could keep the watch and they would refund 60% of the purchase price of the item I originally ordered.

I do not trust them to send money back that I would spend on postage and my original item since they could not send the original item to begin with which was an adjustable laptop desk.  How can you mix up a desk and a watch? 

There should be someway that Paypal could keep track of these scam companies and not permit a charge to go through without warning the customer of the company's history. 

Login to Me Too

De67
Thank you for this post! I had ordered the standing desk too! It never came. I will contact PayPal to get desk cost refunded
Login to Me Too

Bogalledd
New Community Member
I ordered standing desk from ad on Facebook also.
Login to Me Too

Msmousek
New Community Member

Did you get a response from PayPal? 

Login to Me Too

VNorwood
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a table n haven’t received it but I also received a watch this is crazy
Login to Me Too

Hlava87
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.  I ordered 2 storage carts and got the watches instead.  I wouldn't have thought about what had not yet come if the standing desks were not mentioned.  Also a Facebook ad.  

Login to Me Too

Jnet4121
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.