Receipt No: 4166-9085-3868-2085

Darja2
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day, Dear Sirs, 

I bought item via jvupvalleynh, it is already 30 days gone and I still have no my item. jvupvalleynh shop is not available, no feedback by email, no

contact no track information. So I want to get my money back. Receipt No: 4166-9085-3868-2085. I sent 27.33 eur or 29.97 usd via PAYPAL. Payment of $29.97 USD was sent to Ario Trae. "This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *ARIOTRADE." 

Merchant information:
Ario <removed>

Thank You and Best Regards, Darja <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

T2019JOBSNVM
Contributor
Contributor

New Message Customer Service PayPal Assistant12:08 AM Hi! I'm your PayPal Assistant. I can help with common questions like "what's the status of my dispute" or "I want a refund". If I can't help, I'll transfer your message to an agent.  Troy <removed>12:09 AM TWEETING TWITTER AND SO ANTI PROB AGIANST LMAMA PayPal Assistant12:09 AM I found some articles in our Help Center that might help you. Check them out! If you need more help, please type “need more help". Am I being asked to complete a security check so I can verify my account? How does PayPal approve merchants selling precious jewels, metals, or stones? What can I do with PayPal?  Troy <removed>12:11 AM No tua k s you jumpers jalapenos and hungry Hicks from a land far far and away up and you all should have a great day master T/Dogir <removed> airqateway GM PayPal Assistant12:11 AM All our agents are currently offline. I can transfer this conversation to them and they will respond when they are back in the office. Our customer service staffing is limited due to the coronavirus (covid-19) crisis. We've put together some useful information in the Help Center to quickly resolve your issue. I'll stay here while you take a look. After I transfer the conversation, you can close the window and come back to it when it’s convenient for you. When we respond, we’ll send you a notification with a link to the Message Center where you can reply. Would you like to transfer this conversation to an agent?  Troy <removed>12:11 AM No PayPal Assistant12:11 AM No problem. Is there anything else I can help you with today?  Troy <removed>12:13 AM No PayPal Assistant12:13 AM Thank you for contacting PayPal. Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

T2019JOBSNVM
Contributor
Contributor

New Message Customer Service PayPal Assistant12:08 AM Hi! I'm your PayPal Assistant. I can help with common questions like "what's the status of my dispute" or "I want a refund". If I can't help, I'll transfer your message to an agent.  Troy <removed>12:09 AM TWEETING TWITTER AND SO ANTI PROB AGIANST LMAMA PayPal Assistant12:09 AM I found some articles in our Help Center that might help you. Check them out! If you need more help, please type “need more help". Am I being asked to complete a security check so I can verify my account? How does PayPal approve merchants selling precious jewels, metals, or stones? What can I do with PayPal?  Troy <removed>12:11 AM No tua k s you jumpers jalapenos and hungry Hicks from a land far far and away up and you all should have a great day master T/Dogir <removed> airqateway GM PayPal Assistant12:11 AM All our agents are currently offline. I can transfer this conversation to them and they will respond when they are back in the office. Our customer service staffing is limited due to the coronavirus (covid-19) crisis. We've put together some useful information in the Help Center to quickly resolve your issue. I'll stay here while you take a look. After I transfer the conversation, you can close the window and come back to it when it’s convenient for you. When we respond, we’ll send you a notification with a link to the Message Center where you can reply. Would you like to transfer this conversation to an agent?  Troy <removed>12:11 AM No PayPal Assistant12:11 AM No problem. Is there anything else I can help you with today?  Troy <removed>12:13 AM No PayPal Assistant12:13 AM Thank you for contacting PayPal. Have a nice day!

Login to Me Too

Darja2
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You very much for reply!

Can You please open dispute with a seller and refund my money back because the reason that my purchase didn't arrive?

Best Regards, Darja

Login to Me Too

Darja2
Contributor
Contributor

Please transfer my message to an agent if it necessary to resolve my problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.