Reborn Doll Shop SCAM

karen139
Contributor
Contributor

How many people have been scammed by <removed> or another similar website? I am beyond FURIOUS that PayPal will not settle the dispute in my favor! The doll I received was a cheap $5 doll that I could have picked up at Walmart. I feel like PayPal is part of this scam because they have so many disputes about this website, but they continue to partner with them and allow sales to happen and people to be scammed. Well, guess what PayPal? I won't stop until I get my refund!

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Dom50
Contributor
Contributor
$200 for me to ship back... PayPal is useless
Login to Me Too

djensen0820
Contributor
Contributor
And then you are out $80 on a doll that costs $90. They need to provide prepaid labels to send their junk back to China.
Login to Me Too

PaulaAnne
Contributor
Contributor
That's nonsense. But it costs too much to send their trash back to them. They want their trash back, they should send a prepaid shipping label. They know that the cheap **bleep** dollar tree dolls that they are sending are literally NOTHING like they advertised.
Login to Me Too

PaulaAnne
Contributor
Contributor
The cost to return their trash is unreasonable. It was more than the doll cost. How about they send a label for you to return it to their lying scamming **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

I returned the item had to pay $58 and provided tracking only to have the case closed and their reasoning is that I didn't provide tracking info ! This is so frustrating has this happened to anyone else
Login to Me Too

Dom50
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal said I had to return to China.. at the cost of $200.. they asked for pictures.. but I can upload any from my iPad or mobile device. The doll came from a warehouse in NY. But they would not let me return.. now I am out of $100
Login to Me Too

Strawbee1978
Contributor
Contributor
Exact thing happened to me. PayPal is worthless.
Login to Me Too

Dom50
Contributor
Contributor
But they make you return it to China... even though it came from a warehouse in NY and at the cost of $200 for me.
Login to Me Too

Anpitts26
Yes but to return it's $70 and they fail to tell you it's from china till after you order!!
Login to Me Too

Robyn_xo
Contributor
Contributor
I disputed mine around this time as well, they are willing to give me a full refund after fighting BUT shipping costs almost as much as the doll because they’re insisting I use a tracker. I can’t believe they can get away with this and PayPal is impossible to contact.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.