Realistic Stuffed Dogs

Doretta
New Community Member

Hello Out There!

I am not happy with some of the puppy dog ads on FB which allows you to pay by paypal . The advertising being displayed for purchase of these cute mini dogs show realistic action such as running  a human or licking the fingers of a human such as a puppy would do.

And what do you get for $20 to $30 ... a stuffed animal! 

The way the product is presented is misleading.. Xpress SDN. BHD. has no phone number to complain directly about this misleading advertising. I thought it would be robotic at the least. Not a stuffed animal.. There are to other who clearly state this is a realistic stuffed dog.. This particular  merchant DID NOT!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Pinkshiraz
Contributor
Contributor

At least you receive the stuff to Dog! I got nothing. Absolutely nothing. I saw the product on the Google ad. I have thought that Google would investigate these people more closely as well as PayPal

Login to Me Too

pipmeldrew
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered one from an ad by MadMax on facebook marketplace. Ad blatantly promotes a realistic animated dog and I received a pathetic sub-standard stuffed toy that bears no resemblance to anything in the ad. They initially offered a 30% refund and keep the crap toy threatening that it would cost me a fortune to post it back to them for a full refund. Their offer has now increased to 50% and I have rejected this and requested Paypal take this on as a dispute.

Total fraud.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.