Readmobtech

nbellhome
Contributor
Contributor

Readmobtech charged my pay pal $289.00 I have no idea who that is????

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nbellhome 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nbellhome 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Travelyn
New Community Member

I believe this is billing for JJs House women's mostly formals. Weddings Bridesmaid dresses ,  after 5, prom dresses etc. 

Login to Me Too

Travelyn
New Community Member

It may be the billing company for JJ dot's house and online company that has formal dresses for weddings bridesmaid's prom after 5 dinner dresses little black dresses And other things of that nature. You can double check. But if you bought something from JJ dot's house and it's in that amount that's probably what that is

Login to Me Too

Travelyn
New Community Member

It may be the billing company for JJ 's house an online company that sells formal wear for women.If you purchase something from there check the dollar amount and see if it's the same that could be it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.