Re-submit a Claim Help

Mtoddl12
New Community Member

Hello,

I have tried to reach out to PayPal, my son pruchased 2 RC cars of a Fake Facebook Add and I reached out after finding this out and asked for a stop payment.  They denied my claim and charged me the money and i have never received the RC cars.  I filed Claim on May 4th and it will not allow me to refile.  I tried to get ahead of the issue once i found out my son made the purchase but nothing!  

Can anyone help me I have proof the website is not active and the company was a shell Chinies scam and being a customer for 18 years pretty disheartened by how this was handled.

Thank you in advance!

MTL 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Intars

Hi @Mtoddl12,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear about the experience that your son has had with his purchase. If you're not happy with the outcome of your case, we encourage you to reach out to the seller to reach an agreement or resolution. Most sellers aim to satisfy their buyers. Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer claim is final, but if you have additional information that we haven't reviewed or if there's been a mistake in the processing of the case, I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to assist.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

jericoliz
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been the victim of fraud.  PayPal denied my claim, even with proof.  

There is another PP customer who is thinking about filing a class action lawsuit against PP.  I suggest you read his post and give it consideration.  Speaking only for myself, I'm definitely interested.  PayPal supports fraud companies and needs to be held accountable!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.