Re-open a dispute as the seller gave wrong tracking number

Sunil05
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have purchased a product from online in may and i did not the tracking number or shipment details. I raised a dispute on June 10th. On June 18th the seller initiated a shipment to some address in my town(address no mentioned). They gave the tracking number to Paypay after they item is delivery ie on 22nd July. Paypay agent dnt check any details, they rejected the dispute and provided the tracking number and told that the items are delivered.

When I check about the tracking number with USCS they told that the tracking number does not belong to me and it belongs to someoen else. I dont have an option to communicate this back to paypay. I dnt have option to reopen the  dispute or talk to an agent.

Please advise .

with regards,

Sunil

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

HardWorkingTom
Contributor
Contributor

Same situation....But in mine, I recorded the Tracking Number immediately when they responded immediately that they were sending USPS.

the USPS # corresponded to a different item delivered to my hometown(NO ADDRESS) and was supposedly delivered 8 DAYS BEFORE MY ORDER!

I immediately filed a dispute with resolution and yesterday it was summarily dismissed...No reason Given even AFTER I was told thru dispute resolution that if they do not respond by given date my monies are to be returned. 

Interesting in both of our cases, the amounts are just under $100...PayPal is complicit with illegal activity and it is time for a class action?

Login to Me Too

Sunil05
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am able to solve the issue. I got evidence from USPS showing that the tracking number provided by the seller is not delivered to me or does not belong to me. They changed the decision in my favor and returned the amount. 

with regards,

Sunil

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.