Re: limited Refund

Nina36
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal just limited my account .. and i wanted to refund a payment . But i dont see any option shows in the transaction details . There is no ISSUE A REFUND .. PLEASE I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME HERE HOW TO SOLVED THIS PROBLEM OR I HOPE I CAN CHAT SOMEONE TO HELP ME TO REFUND A PAYMENT

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nina36 wrote:
Paypal just limited my account .. and i wanted to refund a payment . But i dont see any option shows in the transaction details . There is no ISSUE A REFUND .. PLEASE I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME HERE HOW TO SOLVED THIS PROBLEM OR I HOPE I CAN CHAT SOMEONE TO HELP ME TO REFUND A PAYMENT

When your account is limited, PayPal limits certain features like send, receive, and withdraw won't work. If you cannot send money, even refunds, ask the other party to file a dispute on the transaction and you can refund them through the dispute. In the meantime, go to the Resolution Center to resolve the problems causing the limitation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.