Re: Shixi technology

Unalee
Contributor
Contributor

Why is PayPal helping Shixi thecnology to fraud people. I bought 4 items from them costing me over $130 and I haven't received any of my purchase yet PayPal closed one of my case believing them that I have receive the item. PayPal need to look at hiw many people complaining and take this company off the site.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Unalee 

Or don't buy from these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

If you got a FAKE tracking number so paypal closed your item not received dispute then post back for other options, if not then state what you have done so far so we can give advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Unalee
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your advice, all that you have said is so true, that is exactly what happened in my case, but i cannot understand why paypal still allow them to be selling on the site same way. still have 3 more payment to return from this company, they send me a bogus tracking and fake address to go to and asked for the parcel knowing full well this is not right. pay8pal promised me to refund me back my payment but i am still waiting on all my payments to be refunded and the date have pasted that i was told i would receive it.  i just checked and saw paypal closed 4 of my cases. which means they believed all these lies this cheating, unscrupulous people are saying. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Unalee 

They do get shut down by paypal withdrawing their services when they get enough claims against them but its easy enough in China to just start over with a new name.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Unalee
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. Thats true, they are heartless
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.