Re: Scammed by a Chinese seller on Facebook

PPGPilot
Contributor
Contributor

Ditto, I also let my guard down.

Self solving Rubiks cube ( 😀 solve it yourself 😀)

identical cube with squares missing, 
My cube came from Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.  are they part of the Cube Scam ?

Pay-Pay have sorted a couple of disputes for me with no problems.

lets see what they do with this one.

I sent mine back cost me half the price of the cube again. They promise a full refund, I have also requested shipping costs, I wont hold my breath.

I now instantly delete all Ads on Facebook

How can PayPal let this happen to so many loyal users?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Caro50
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, ordered a dog ball launcher and received a tennis ball! No way to contact them as the contact button defaults to a blank page and the merchant info on paypal leads me believe I can actually buy that domain name. Twice I've been scammed by chinese companies. Paypal wants me to return items via post and then email them the receipt so they will refund me. Refused to post it so my claim was closed...More fool me...
Login to Me Too

Picklepie
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, I ordered a launcher and got a ball and they offered to refund me 10%. Why don't Paypal stop this. I can't send the ball back as the dog found it. SCAMMED
Login to Me Too

Angel560
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it seems to be a big scam,charging American dollars when it's from china,I see you were scammed to,I've got the tennis ball as well no machine,this seller needs to be investigated by the fraud squad this is theft by deception,they send a 2 dollar tennis ball and no launching machine,can you imagine how much these scammers are making,as it costs more to send the ball back ,federal police should be contacted they are thiefs I'm sorry this happened to you,put it all over facebook to warn other buyers 

Login to Me Too

irenecardona
New Community Member

I was sent a tennis ball too, why won't paypal refund us since it was not as described? They rule in their favor? I am filling out an IC3 form now, Have you?

Login to Me Too

Angel560
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a ball thrower for my dog,only a tennis ball ,no machinecame,the seller is requesting the return of a tennis ball worth around 3dollars this seller is a scammer purchased on Facebook it's going to cost more to send the stupid tennis ball back pack of thiefs
Login to Me Too

Terware
Contributor
Contributor
This is the company that has the ball launcher scam! They need to be shut down!!!
Login to Me Too

Lisako
Contributor
Contributor
I even sent PayPal a link to this discussion... nothing. They do not care.
Login to Me Too

Vcd9
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed regarding the ball launcher and receiving a tennis ball. I am actually going through the process right now but after reading your other posts I see the best thing to do is drop the case as it’s going nowhere. Unfortunately he keeps winning. I did report it to the internet FBI but I doubt that they will find him. The thing about buying things on the internet. You don’t know you are dealing with someone in China until it is too late.
Login to Me Too

Lisako
Contributor
Contributor
I was offered to purchase a tennis ball thrower for dogs. Instead i received a fake tennis ball. I contacted PayPal because it's a scam. The company told PayPal they did send the product (the fake ball) so PayPal decided against me. Warning PayPal users, PayPal will NOT protect you!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.