Re: Resolution centre error message when trying to upload further information to a dispute case

chififa
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to upload further information into the response section of a PayPal dispute in the Resolution Centre.

I get an error message - oops, something went wrong, please try again.

I have tried numerous times and numerous browsers, but the error message persists.

If I don't upload the details the case will close and no refund will be received.

Please help!

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @chififa Good morning. Hope you are doing fine. We apologize since you are having issues uploading documents using our platform. Please reach out to us by clicking on the CONTACT link at the bottom part of your PayPal page so you can see the communication support channel available in your country/region and ask for other options or alternative email that you can use to send the documents/information needed regarding an open claim. Please include as well the case ID number of the claim so we can review the details. Keep safe!
Login to Me Too

chififa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @dparinas 

I have used the contact us button on two separate occasions and emailed PayPal. Both times I have gotten the same automated response back which is of no assistance to me. I need to be able to upload my complaint information into the resolution centre by 23rd April. Otherwise I risk losing my money. This is very frustrating and there is no customer care number that I can call to assist. I am just hoping that through the community that someone can resolve the issue. There appear to be numerous people having issues with the resolution centre,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.