Re: REFUND BERRYLOOK

minnieme1
Contributor
Contributor

Berrylook is a fraud....Berrylook takes your money and doesn't send the products you ordered.  Paypal has been non-responsive in helping.   Paypal should be warning their customers of Berrylook's fraudulent activity.  I have been trying to get my refund since May 2018....Berrylook keeps saying they are working on the refund.....it has been 3 months....Paypal is doing nothing to rectify the situation.

Beware of Berrylook ....

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

hsiaolf
Contributor
Contributor
Regret not check reviews before place an order. There are so many victims by BerryLook via PayPal WHY PayPal just IGNORE these complaining filings and never take any action still let your buyers client lost their money???????
Login to Me Too

Hokiegirl
New Community Member

I have had the same issue. When I first contacted Berrylook for a refund, they offered me $25 and I could just keep the unwearable dresses. After insisting that I wanted to just return the items, I was told I would have to pay the return shipping cost. This done, I waited for my refund. After a month I started contacting Berrylook. They are quite prompt with a friendly “How can we help” response but one you indicate you want your refund, communication stops. I feel PayPal should at least have some way of notifying their users if they know of such scams before innocent consumers are parted with their hard earned money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.