Re: Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd UPDATE 11/9/20

AceWaldor
Contributor
Contributor

Well here we go again - UPDATE on an UPDATE on an (yet another) UPDATE:

Logged into my Paypal account, my dispute with Puwei  Clothing Co., Ltd has been removed and I might have to start the process all over again.  Going to place a call tomorrow to figure out why my dispute was removed, according to the China Post tracking number that was given to PayPal (then me of course by PayPal) my "wings" are in Kenya.  Why? I don't know (I think he's on third base).  I'm in the US, more to the point I'm in So Cal.  My "wings" went to Kenya according to China Post who handed it to Kenya Post.  Either way "my wings" are in Kenya.  So what the hell is PayPal doing?  Looks like it's time to throw PayPal into federal court.  I've been taking screens shots since they supposedly sent my "wings" out and not once did they show that the wings were on the way to the US.  Shame on PayPal, Shame on Puwei.  Might be time to get the State Department involved with these companies.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Urantis1

if your item never arrived, this is the case you need to open "item never arrived".  be specific,  (date of purchase, tracking number if any, etc), some tracking numbers are not really accurate, or may be fake. I understand that  if the tracking number doesn't move for a few days since the last update, they can close the case in your favor.  but you need to follow up closely with paypal.

Login to Me Too

Roryo_mb
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds like several have experienced what Im disputing as well against

Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd.

I was charged $64+ dollars (ref Inv c14704210837654.1) for items that were NEVER delivered. Specifically Expandable Faux Privacy covers.  my case has been disputed since 8/30/2020.  
Not sure why PayPal is taking so long.   If the vendor Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd. hasn't delivered than give me the Credit until they do.  This is unethical and poor business Practice.  PayPal Do Something other than keep extending out the resolution date.  Support the customer, please.

Login to Me Too

Roryo_mb
Contributor
Contributor

I already have a case with PayPal that has been in review since 08/30/2020

Login to Me Too

Roryo_mb
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL and Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd are both thieves. Paypal allowed payment without confirmation of the product shipped by Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd.  The products from Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd were NEVER delivered.  Paypal is as worthless as '**bleep** on a boar hog'.  Paypal did nothing for me and basically upheld the Chinese supplier.

Gee, thx Paypal.  I will refrain from using paypal and just use my card.

BIG TIME RIP OFF FROM PAYPAL agents-

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-86447316

Transaction Amount: $65.85 USD

Dispute Amount: $65.85 USD

Transaction ID: 90F71321M2884545M

Transaction Date: August 31, 2020

Login to Me Too

lowdash
New Community Member
I received some "wings". They are cardboard with feathers glued to them! Paypal says i can get my money back if I return this garbage to China at my expense. I have told PayPal they are scammers, but they are standing behind them not me! The website i ordered from is non existent. Very bad customer service!
Login to Me Too

Roryo_mb
Contributor
Contributor

I too was ripped off by Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd and mine was worse.  They took my money and Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd NEVER delivered the product.

Keep away from CHINESE suppliers.  They along with PAYPAL does NOTHING for the victims.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.