Re: Payment question

Marika97

Hi there, I've just purchased 2 pairs of shoes as the site looked legit and neat. I usually check opinions before I buy something from the website I don't know but somehow the sight of good prices calmed my suspiciousness this time. I've chosen to pay in 3 instalments so the first payment is already payed. After the purchase I ran into trustpilot and checked all reviews there and on few other sites. Most of people say that the website is scam, I've checked their address in Germany and there's also no company like that under that address (only a pin on google maps). They also use fake address on Paypal account and some people that believe received their orders say products are totally fake. People say that there's no thing like contact with this "company". The other thing I wish I would see before I made an order is their policy of cancelation/returns which says: "To ensure the fastest possible shipment, your order will be sent to our dispatch centre and processed as soon as it is completed. A subsequent change or cancellation of the order is therefore no longer possible. Please simply send your order back to us as a return after receipt.". I'm really **bleep** off because I can't cancel this pending transaction from my paypal account and customer service doesn't work at this time. Please let me know how everything turned out in your situation. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.