Re: Cancel payment to SOL Networks Limited

lulubear_
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, anyone from paypal community that can help? why am I charged when I already deleted my account. This is scam!!!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lulubear_ 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

open119
New Community Member

Case ID: PP-I-12507858 this case for paypal was closed on 9th of December. On 7th December I contact paypal and write them that this transaction was not autorised by me for 59.99 Euro. Pay pal sent me email in which they told me that this transaction is stopped.  On 9th of December they closed the dispute without to inform me and pay this money to the company. When I went in my paypal accont I found that they pay becouse I autorised! AND I DID NOT! Now I think every month this company is going to take from me money with the HELP of paypal. If some one knows how to stop this ,please contact me.

Login to Me Too

Hi- can you please tell me what the actual website associated with Sol networks is? I can’t find it and have no idea what this is about! Tks so much in advance!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.