Rate your dispute ?

gotripped
Contributor
Contributor

ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOUR DISPUTE EXPERIENCE ?

I CANT EVEN RATE MINE IT WAS REJECTED IN 30 SECONDS.

STUB HUB WINS AGAIN EXTRACTING$FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED...........

DISPUTE CENTER, RULED IN FAVOR OF STUB HUB ON MY DISPUTE .......

SO MUCH FOR CUSTOMER  SERVICE LMAO......................

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

CorbillaCSR
Contributor
Contributor
Escalated my dispute because seller sent wrong product and was only willing to refund 40% instead of sending the correct item or even giving back a full refund. Once I escalated the claim, seller agreed for the full refund only if I send the product back to China. I paid $7.99 for the product I ordered to be shipped to me (from within my state). Returning it to China would’ve cost me enough to get a refund of 20%, the first partial refund that was offered. Such a waste of time. PayPal didn’t want an explanation. They just wanted the tracking number of the item being returned by a certain date or else my case would be closed without further resolution. PayPal wasn’t helpful in this dispute at all.
Login to Me Too

gotripped
Contributor
Contributor
Sounds like "same old story same old song and dance my freind" customer service is know customer dis- service these day Jacked me for 248.00 on stub hub tickets i bought for grandauaghter b day concert. U.S Army Veteran disabled on a fixed income and a senior citizen. Shamefull and pathetic congrats big score on your end pay pal 248.00 bucks <lol
Login to Me Too

Simoneminns1
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.