Rainfall lights

1EMM
New Community Member
Anyone have problems with getting these lights? Ordered 32 sets and got 4. No plug adapter to plug in. Can't get rest of order and paypal denied refund. Any suggestions??
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BlkWdw
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure if you ever got this resolved.  Anyways I just got my refund after filing a claim for the same lights. Ordered the buy 8 get 8 free...they sent me two instead of 16. The seller and I emailed back and forth for about 3 weeks. They tried to say they meant per tube. Ridiculous! It's like buying icicle lights and store saying the price was per icicle or per bulb on a string of Christmas lights. Anyways, I didn't know what to file the claim under...not as described or not receiving entire order so I called PayPal customer service and spoke to a live person and explained what happened. He looked up the website while I was talking to him and he agreed that it's obviously per set. So he filed "not as described" claim for me.  In the details, he wrote "expected to receive 16 sets of it but only got 2 sets of the item but seller respond they meant 16 tubes and not per set. As per the listing it was described as per set." I got an email just last week saying my claim was approved and got full refund. I was also relieved they didn't make me ship the two back since shipping and tracking to China would have been expensive. Not sure if you saw the other posting where another person was denied because he filed claim as dispute for non-receipt. If that's how you filed your claim, they could deny if seller provides tracking number. The other guy called customer service and they re-opened as "not as described" and ultimately found in his favor. That’s what you may want to do. His post is under Meteor Shower Lights. Hope this helps. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.