Rage and Hatred on account limitations

WilsonHiew
Contributor
Contributor
I am writing here to complain and about the level of service and speed of PayPal resolving the account limitations. I have called several time, effort put in to update or resubmit documents and till now I am not hearing anything from the resolution team. I will keep escalating my action until things is solve.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WilsonHiew 

ok, good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WilsonHiew
Contributor
Contributor
Issue solved as of today. Endless back and forth and I was using inappropriate words to them (for this I apologized, but still dont like the way they solve the problem) Key learning, must follow the instructions and their procedures, they wont take time understand your situation. My problem was as follows, customer urgently need our product and pay by credit card using PayPal. And self collected the products. Account got limited due to sudden spike on transaction amount. PayPal insist me to upload tracking number shipping number. Long story short, issue solved suspected in 2 ways 1. Changed tracking number to Delivery Order number (signed received by customer) and upload it as shipping tracking 2. Ask PayPal to validate shipment received from customer. Note: beware on uploading documents, once wrongly uploaded you will have EXTREMELY HARD time for them to receive your new documents. So be sure one shot upload the correct documents.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.