RIPPED OFF BY SELLER AND PAYPAL

AudreyD1
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order for three items and paid with PayPal - items received and they were absolutely dreadful -totally unlike online photos - in fact they bore little resemblance to anything -I contacted Paypal and returned the items by Royal Mail first class parcel post to be delivered the following day and have the receipt of posting issued by Royal Mail to confirm this transaction - I had asked the online company for a contact number at their premises and the name of a contact there but they were not forthcoming - so I informed PayPal that I had posted the items - and gave the the Royal Mail reference number - they repeatedly called it a tracking number and I repeatedly told them it was a receipt of posting reference number - I tried to contact the company but to no avail - Paypal took an entire month just to come back and say Case Closed no refund.   To say I am deeply upset is an understatement as I have paid for numerous transactions over the past ten years and have had very few reasons to ask them for assistance.  I am now going to close my PayPAL Account as I have lost my trust in ever receiving justice.   I would like to warn people about the company I ordered the items from but am unsure how I stand legally - I have already lost enough in this sorry transaction.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.