RIPPED OFF BY CHINESE COMPANIES

BLUETOP15
Contributor
Contributor

I recently have bought a number of items from Instagram from which I later find out that they are companies in China, they advertise an item that looks like a quality item but then you are sent a completely different inferior item! Then the seller always insists that you pay the return postage.. I have bought mostly camera accessories, mini sliders, motorized heads, sport cams and every time I get sent cheap rubbish. Isn’t it about time that Instagram and PayPal stop these terrible companies from trading and conning people..s.woods.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

WOODIESGBAND
Contributor
Contributor

A new trick is advertising on facebook wonderful products. the companies after a while send cheap rubbish [I've had a cheap watch/pet mat and a little piece of bike chain. I realised they sent these to "prove" to paypal they have delivered by supplying a tracking detail. What isn't shown is content and initially paypal tokk the tracking on face value but are now becoming aware that the original purchase has not been delivered, just rubbish. I understand it's an extension of BRUSHING. You need to persevere with paypal as they are starting to wake up. FACEBOOK WAME UP AS WELL

Login to Me Too

TejasTed45
Contributor
Contributor

I was dumb and clicked on an ad on Instagram for Artioful.  Beautiful ornament commemorating Covid 2020.  What I received was a dupe of a USA based Etsy seller.  I confirmed with the ETSY seller that they did in fact use her marketing and product information . She said they even use a video of her in her living room showing the ornament on HER tree.  The product they sent was junk.  PayPal....get rid of these scammers.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.