RIPOFF by MindInSole

Fausiebird

SWELL Ecomm Enterprises Limited MindInSole They are in internet SCAM company. They advertise a product making fradulent claims, refuse to cancel orders when cancelled immediately and refuse to refund money. They say they offer FREE shipping if paying by PayPal ,instant $$ for them! Shipping back cost more than what I paid for them. Basically I got reipoff and Paypal can't get my money back on this SCAM.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Dhazelwood
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  I got to PayPal and knew it was a rip-off after 10 seconds of reading reviews about this pos scamming company and tried backing out of PayPal and return to the MindInSoles (SWELL ECOMM ENTERPRISES LIMITED) site.  When I did, the transaction processed anyway.  I immediately emailed PayPal and SWELL ECOMM ENTERPRISES LIMITED.  I never heard anything from the company.  I filed a complaint with PayPal twice, one for not ordering, which PayPal said it was an authorized transaction, which it was not.  The second time was not receiving the item.  PayPal told me if I didn’t receive anything in 90 days they would refund my money.  The cheap, cheap, cheap insoles finally arrived after about 45-50 days.  There’s nothing in the package that pertains to a refund, warranty, customer service, nothing!  It’s a big scam and I think PayPal needs to flag the company.  But, I think it may be different company names associated with this scam.  Take my advice, pass this scam offer up, go to your local Walmart and buy you some Dr. Scholl’s!

Login to Me Too

donna1957
Contributor
Contributor

@Dhazelwood wrote:

Same thing happened to me.  I got to PayPal and knew it was a rip-off after 10 seconds of reading reviews about this pos scamming company and tried backing out of PayPal and return to the MindInSoles (SWELL ECOMM ENTERPRISES LIMITED) site.  When I did, the transaction processed anyway.  I immediately emailed PayPal and SWELL ECOMM ENTERPRISES LIMITED.  I never heard anything from the company.  I filed a complaint with PayPal twice, one for not ordering, which PayPal said it was an authorized transaction, which it was not.  The second time was not receiving the item.  PayPal told me if I didn’t receive anything in 90 days they would refund my money.  The cheap, cheap, cheap insoles finally arrived after about 45-50 days.  There’s nothing in the package that pertains to a refund, warranty, customer service, nothing!  It’s a big scam and I think PayPal needs to flag the company.  But, I think it may be different company names associated with this scam.  Take my advice, pass this scam offer up, go to your local Walmart and buy you some Dr. Scholl’s!

Login to Me Too

Mtpeach
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem.  I saw their advertisement on a reparable web site, so I thought I'd purchase them.  Well, they were not what I expected, so I tried calling the company (after hunting forever for a phone number) to get the info on how to return them.  I was on hold for over an hour.  So, I decided right there and then that I've been had.  They weren't going to answer the phone.  Well, I then sent them and e-mail.  And again, no response.  I turned it over to Pay Pal, but that doesn't sound to promising.  If this is an issue with this company, why doesn't Pay Pal drop them.  Don't know how that works, but this company has a great scam doing.  The products come in boxes that have no contact numbers or addresses.  So beware, this is a scam...

Login to Me Too

paula_perez
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe the reason why their unable to refund your money back is because you were unable not met up the conditions stated at the "terms and conditions" found at the bottom part of their website.

I suggest you call their customer service hotline to clarify things up.

Login to Me Too

Dhazelwood
Contributor
Contributor

paula_perez..why don’t you order a pair and immediately cancel your order?  See if you have any luck getting your refund.  You’re suggesting people are ignorant!  

Login to Me Too

Claire12399
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on the 16th August, read reviews as felt iffy about my purchase and cancelled the next morning after hearing they were under investigation by the better business bureau. Told PayPal by email on the 21st that the company were ignoring emails. I just mentioned it was all. Didn't open an investigation. Just thought I would give them a heads up. Then on the 23rd of august I get an email saying they've shipped my order, so more emails to say no thanks cancel. Then an email on the 5th giving me a different email to the two I had been contacting but no return address. Then nothing in response to my emails to that address until the 18th September and still no return address. Unbeknownst to me, PayPal had put a timeframe on them even bothering to help me and sent me an email on the 23rd of September to say they were closing a dispute I had not even opened, I had just mentioned I couldn't get hold of the company. So I emailed PayPal and got a reply with what looked like an automated response saying look at our help desk. So I sent a long email to PayPal listing the issue only to get another email saying they are busy! So now, just a couple of days ago I have been given a return address and told i wont recieve my shipping refund even though it was 6 days from the date cancelled until shipped which I'm not happy aboyt, but from what I'm reading online, no one gets their refund anyway so I'm fuming to be honest and disappointed in PayPals automated responses. I buy through PayPal for buyer protection so I'm upset that I'm being fobbed off for an issue with a company that they obviously know is fraudulent as I see other PayPal users on here with the same complaint.
Login to Me Too

Claire12399
Contributor
Contributor
This was a while back now but just to add, I did get a full refund as my packet returned to them intact. It was a drawn out affair but they were good about it in the end so persevere if you have trouble.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.