RETURN A $70 PRODUCT FOR $10 REFUND

PAIYPOOP
New Community Member

PAIYPALY Have gone downhill big time.

No one ever reads your dispute messages when you make a claim. Trust me I know.

I was Lied to by a company, I never received the replacement like they said they had posted.

I requested $10 so I can buy the broken part myself, or for the company to send me it.

They claimed to have sent it, I have no evidence of this, they asked for me to close the dispute immediately, which I refused.

PALYPAL is all automated, I have lost a substantial amount of money numerous times. This time I have had enough. I am warning you now that you are better of talking directly to your bank. I am sick and tired of explaining things in plain english for them to close claims against me. PALYPAL once did the right thing, NOT ANYMORE

Thanks for the tracking information of your return shipment on this case. We've provided it to your seller. Once we can confirm that the item has been returned to your seller, we'll issue a refund of $10.00 AUD to you.

Transaction details

Case ID: BLAH BLAH

Seller's name: 

Seller's email:  ozgameshop

Seller's transaction ID: REMOVED

Transaction date: 14 February 2019

Transaction amount: $67.99 AUD

Your transaction ID: BLAH BLAH

To learn how we review and resolve claims, you can view our User Agreement by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PalyPal page.

If you need further assistance, please click Contact at the bottom of any PalyPal page.

Sincerely,

PalyPal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PAIYPOOP 

Hehe, I dunno what to tell you. A lot folks selling bunk junk too these days as anyone can set up shop so gotta beware as best you can and stick with the tried and true names.

Hope you get this sorted.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.