RESOLUTION CENTRE CLOSED MY CASE & NOW IM £34 DOWN

lwarner01
New Community Member
I work for the NHS & for my 26th birthday, decided to treat myself to 2x co-ords from a seller on Instagram - should of realised than why she wasn’t on Depop as to avoid negative reviews and after a little investigating it seems none of her clients seem to receive their items & she has now been accused of being a scammer. I have spent £34 all together; since buying the items I have received ZERO contact from the seller; so no proof of postage as promised or tracking code. The resolution Centre won’t seem to allow me to open a claim; I have messaged Paypal directly in hope they can help resolve this issue; I do not feel this girl should be reaping the benefits of my wages whilst working front-line for the NHS during a global pandemic. I wonder if anyone has had any similar experiences and can guide me as to how to obtain my well-deserved cash back; I have emailed her, requested the funds on Paypal - but with no resolution. I’m beginning to become slightly disheartened that Paypal hasn’t really made of an effort to help in this case; so I’m just hoping I’m missing something that’ll make this easier than trying to regain my £34 off clearly looked after teenager with no respect for people whatsoever.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.