RESOLUTION CENTER

SuperMen1
Contributor
Contributor

I can not report an issue with my payment.Please help me...

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SuperMen1 

Click on the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, then click "Report a problem".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

SuperMen1
Contributor
Contributor
When I click report an issue he let me message lets try that again
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @SuperMen1,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to report the issue in the Resolution Center. Please reach out to customer service for assistance in opening your dispute.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Rooster6329
Contributor
Contributor
thank you for your help
Login to Me Too

BigShe
New Community Member
There is no place in my transactions to report a problem
Login to Me Too

Gee46
Contributor
Contributor
There was a unauthorized transaction on my bank july 16 of $221.72 i dispute it with my bank you people tell them that i authorized it i didn't so what this company going to do about it cause i need my money back
Login to Me Too

Christinasig1
Contributor
Contributor
They refunded my buyer 2 times then he never sent back the item. They are helping criminals steal 1670$ 2 times from me. And I have no bike to resell so technically 3×1670!! Nobody answere phone no call back how do we fix this?
Login to Me Too

Christinasig1
Contributor
Contributor
the transition is not showing up
Login to Me Too

Rooster6329
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.