(REMOVED) scam any paypal WONT HELP

Tomerd1499
Contributor
Contributor

I've got a message in paypal that I payed 65 euros to that company . I DID NOT

I've contact paypal whuch REFUSED to refund my account for my STOLENT MONEY .

im already in debt to my bank , I mean common !? why wouldnnt you help !!

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

SergeyArenzon
Contributor
Contributor

Same form me, paypal cancels my apply for refund.

Tried get refund from cdkeys.com  (they got my money for "buying" some cdkey from them) and they canceled my apply too.

Why do I even use paypal?

Login to Me Too

maraisem
Contributor
Contributor

I cancelled directly from my bank and from DMCC, no hassle at all.

But Paypal denied their responsability.

Login to Me Too

jbprimero
Contributor
Contributor

cant believe the amount of plp getting scam like this and paypal does nothing, are they part of the scam? i have found tons of plp with this problem outside of the forum .

Login to Me Too

Anakpetier89

How about your money? Refund or just lost,,

Login to Me Too

Sunfirekiss
Contributor
Contributor

I saw the same issue but then figured it was actually a purchase from <removed> for a PS+ membership. Apparently the charge is under “removed” but the product was from a seller under different name, so check if you have any auto renewal subscription services from other websites or sellers in different business names.

Login to Me Too

Anakpetier89

Hello,, Today i just got this f*** scam,, it deduct me multiple times around 40 euro, I already email paypal and suddenly my case has been closed,, Is there any solution? Or any new update related to this case,, Why pay pal so f***up and didnt have an solution

Login to Me Too

Joko1012
New Community Member

Happened again at 308am. Contacted PayPal resolution center for help. Have never purchased from them or any digital distributor. Had to cancel credit card

Login to Me Too

lieuwe_v
New Community Member

same here got scammed for 30 euros but paypal says its autherised

Login to Me Too

Koos2
Contributor
Contributor

I have got the same. The best thing to do direct change your PayPal Password. Someone broke in to your computer, look in your deleted files there you found PaypPal mail. I contact <removed> write them about the unauthorised transaction. The give back that the transaction is ok. I told them that i not have account and never order something. The mail exchange send i to PayPal. And PayPal send my money back. Secure your PayPal with two way verification and problems are gone.

best regards, Koos.

Login to Me Too

triangle519

Same issues here with XXX

These guys have withdrawn funds and billed my credit card, then an hour later do not deliver the purchased codes but instead claim I will be refunded with no explanation and no replies from their customer service

XXX is a scam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.