(REMOVED) scam any paypal WONT HELP

Tomerd1499
Contributor
Contributor

I've got a message in paypal that I payed 65 euros to that company . I DID NOT

I've contact paypal whuch REFUSED to refund my account for my STOLENT MONEY .

im already in debt to my bank , I mean common !? why wouldnnt you help !!

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tomerd1499 

(REMOVED) is a leading independent wholesaler & distributor of digital products so have you bought any digital products in the past and have setup a billing agreement that you have forgotten about?

Personal Acct:

Go to Account Settings (gear icon) > Payments > Manage Automatic Payments

Select a merchant on left.

Business Acct:

Go to Account Settings (gear icon) > Money, banks and cards > Automatic payments > Set Automatic Payments

Click a Merchant from list.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tomerd1499
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

Nope , i have no split payments. and I did not purchase anything from them .

I've contacted my visa company to try and resolve this ,

since paypal a'int doing sh*t about my money being stolen .

Login to Me Too

Beginer
Contributor
Contributor

I got today the same problem with the same company <removed>. Got message like bought something for £49.99  the same time try to cancel this transaction but Pay Pal cant do nothing! Stolen my many and a lot people inform about undernourished transaction for (REMOVED) but no any respond from PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Ces4r
New Community Member

Same here I got a chargue for  $95 from this company and paypal said that is an authorized buy, what the hell? searching the internet is a common scam from this company... I got the chargues from cdkeys and from Gamivo.....

Login to Me Too

darren1232
New Community Member

yeah me too this morning got a bill for 47.99 contacted paypal opened a dispute and they said case closed this was a authorised transaction. i mean come on paypal  

Login to Me Too

elizme

Same here, yesterday 3 payments where take for my paypal account for £[Removed. Phone #s not permitted](£25.60 from bank) tried to contacted paypal and opened a dispute but the page won't open, I've removed my bank details from my account until I get this sorted out.

I've used my account for other paments so I'll contact them all and ask them and the bank to stop all my payments until I get this sorted also.

Login to Me Too

elizme

? Phone #s not permitted they're not phone numbers they are large amounts of money can someone please fix my last post to show the amount of payments taken from my account by this company

Login to Me Too

maraisem
Contributor
Contributor

I've been stolen 181€. I'm disgusted, and paypal closed the case without a **bleep** word.

Tomorrow I'll go to the police and sue Paypal. I don't give a **bleep** I'm just **bleep** off.

Login to Me Too

Esch7
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. They need to do something about this..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.