RELEASE MY FUNDS

k_t1
Contributor
Contributor

Please pay-pal i humbly request u to release my funds that were caught up in my limited personal account because its really bothering my financial plans because i had chose pay-pal as the best of all the best thinking that the services will not be pushing but am now hopeless due to your newly amended rule of limiting accounts but it really affects us en our families inclusive.

so please release my funds such dat i can proceed with my stuff coz am really lossing.

for any feedback reply  :

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Nepi24
Contributor
Contributor
I start to get the feeling that the time those limitations are placed is chosen by PayPal to have a amount of cash to play around with. I am struggling do to this issue and I have been a member for over a year and have received several thousand dollars in the past. Suddenly PayPal wants to verify my ID. I had no income for a few months. They could have asked for any documents during that time. Please solve this issue or i will find a alternative to paypal in the near future.
Login to Me Too

cdonigan
New Community Member

The are doing the same thing to me- They are stealing al our money!  We need to report them to the BBB-  I think because of  COVID they need they money - so no one is working- and our money is permanently there's now.... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.