REFUND.

claire2001alex
New Community Member
i ordered two necklaces off depop and i never received them. i was informed that they said it was delivered. i have a mailbox with a key and im the only person with the key. it wasnt delivered to my door either. i messaged the seller and she pretty much told me nothing and said no refunds. i opened a claim on paypal and she just put in the tracking number and it closed the case and i still didnt get my refund?? but a few months back when i accidentally sent a girl the wrong shirt and then sent her the correct one and shipping took awhile she got a refund even though i had the tracking number and it said delivered. this is a scam. i just want my refund yet paypal said “the outcome of this case did not go in your favor” like for all i know she could have sent someone random and had a tracking number that was random and now she just gets to steal my money??? i also went to the post office and they said they knew nothing about it and and my leasing managers office doesnt know anything either. i just want my $30 back.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.