REFUND CLAIM A JOKE!

WilsonMac
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL CLAIM is an absolute JOKE AND DISGRACE. Seller lied to me for weeks in ebay message saying "sorry we refunded you already" and refused to give paypal transaction proof. Seller told me to keep faulty products no need to return with ebay message proof!. I put in claim and paypal says 7th February decision, then 12th February, then 15th February! Then says I have to RETURN FAULTY products! It would cost me $15AUD to return items to get a $4.82 refund *after spending total $41*. Paypal refuses to let buyer supply ebay message proof or allow us to email them with proof! I discovered if I supply a fictional tracking number for return I get to actually WRITE a message to paypal. I did and told them I wanted a SENIOR OFFICER TO LOOK AT THIS CLAIM.. I then today get a message saying "see below*.. IM 64 and worked all my life, travelled to 18 countries and PAYPAL is the biggest disgrace, joke and unprofessional company ive EVER seen or dealt with. I wrote to seller and they said they know nothing about me having to return faulty products. they infact offered to RESENT new items. The only information paypal requested from seller was the TRACKING number.. that was never an issue, as I said id received items and some were faulty *half the product missing from 2 containers*. as soon as I get my present items delivered from ebay I shall be deleting my paypal account! disgraceful, a joke, pathetic company with NO RESEPCT or care for buyers!
We are denying your case(s)
We received the case(s) you filed on 26 January 2020
We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s).
This decision was made because we did not receive valid proof or trackin

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

ZAKARYADYR
Contributor
Contributor
Send maney 600000 paipal
Login to Me Too

WilsonMac
Contributor
Contributor

have no idea what you are talking about

Login to Me Too

fortnum
Contributor
Contributor
Same BS here. PayPal demand that a service that would cost my $75 is used to return a piece of crap that costs $105 and I should do this trusting them that I would get a refund. Clearly this is aimed at both preventing persuing the refund and/or eventual avoidance of doing the refund. Clearly PayPals policy benefits the scam shoddy manufacturer/seller and in no way protects the consumer. I will also utilize different payment methods wherever possible and hope that the growing voice will eventually drive PayPal out of business. It started out well but obviously corporate greed has taken them down a dark path.
Login to Me Too

WilsonMac
Contributor
Contributor

as paypal refuses to let us email them ive emailed the owner!  <removed>  will probably result in my account shut down.. oww big loss. not!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WilsonMac 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.