RE: Zestads limited

Surviv527
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a product from this company and it totally is not usable and does not do what it is supposed to.  I have no contact information to get a hold of them.  What is the best way to proceed?  I would like my money back.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Sidney08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Surviv527 , we are sorry to hear that you were not able to use what you have ordered But no worries, you can always file a dispute with Paypal. Please follow thw steps below.

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:

•You don’t receive the item

•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:

1.Log in to your PayPal account.

2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:

•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received

•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Sidney08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Surviv527 , we are sorry to hear that you were not able to use what you have ordered But no worries, you can always file a dispute with Paypal. Please follow thw steps below.

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:

•You don’t receive the item

•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:

1.Log in to your PayPal account.

2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:

•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received

•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

Login to Me Too

Zestads
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, we are sorry you have had to get to this point. If you sent us an email or support request recently, we may have not gotten to it yet but we will.

Please send us your order number by contacting us at <removed> using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours here and treated by a separate dedicated customers support team.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on, and solve this case ASAP. Please remember, there is a MUCH higher chance you will get your money back
if you get in touch with us and explain your issues. We honor our money back guarantee. Disputes aren't the fastest way to solve this. All you need to do is ask through our help desk.

We look forward to your email

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.