cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchased from Printable Company Limited

Contributor

Quilt purchased from Printable Company Limited

I currently have an open order for a quilt from Printable Company Limited ordered off facebook...should I be concerned that the quilt will not be sent by this company

8 REPLIES 8
Contributor

Re: Quilt purchased from Printable Company Limited

Did you get your order - I just ordered a rug from “ azcozy” from a Facebook ad which processed through Printable Company on PayPal. It’s been about 2 weeks with no update on my order. Sounds fishy🤔
New Community Member

I purchased a rug a month and as of yet have not received it.
Contributor

I purchased a rug sept 4 and have not received it. They gave me a 10$ credit for promotion and received an email from them will o be receiving this rug??
Contributor

I purchased a rug August 9, 2019 and have yet to receive it. $79.99 plus shipping. Dispute filed with paypal.

New Community Member

Did you ever get your quilt
Contributor

As of today, have not received the rug yet.

Contributor

Did you receive your quilt?
Contributor

To everyone that has not received this product, be thankful, maybe, not likely but maybe Paypal will refund your money, if you receive the item it will be junk.  Also Paypal is backing this company because no one gets a refund unless you send the item to CHINA.  Paypal knows you didn't order from China, they know you didn't receive it from China but...….you will be required to send the item to China to get a refund.  Cost of sending a quilt to China you ask?  $70-$80.  That's out of your pocket.  So my options were to file charge back with my bank and go to BBB and file complaints there.  Since I'm assuming Paypal is in bed with AZCozy (because they always side with them) I filed complaints about both.  I will try any other way to pay for items than Paypal in the future, they are not the company they once were, they don't see why you would be unhappy about spending $70-$80 to get back $99.90.  I don't get it.  I'm so sorry this is happening to you, I do feel your pain.