Quilt purchased from Printable Company Limited

flojack
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have an open order for a quilt from Printable Company Limited ordered off facebook...should I be concerned that the quilt will not be sent by this company

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Debbydidnotrecv
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a rug Jan 22nd and did not receive it. Azcozy money goes to Printable company limited. Can’t we be warned or something before our money goes to a company with this many complaints??
Login to Me Too

Bluefish1
New Community Member
Did you ever get your quilt
Login to Me Too

leehoop
Contributor
Contributor

As of today, have not received the rug yet.

Login to Me Too

MHampton64
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive your quilt?
Login to Me Too

Dabel
Contributor
Contributor

To everyone that has not received this product, be thankful, maybe, not likely but maybe Paypal will refund your money, if you receive the item it will be junk.  Also Paypal is backing this company because no one gets a refund unless you send the item to CHINA.  Paypal knows you didn't order from China, they know you didn't receive it from China but...….you will be required to send the item to China to get a refund.  Cost of sending a quilt to China you ask?  $70-$80.  That's out of your pocket.  So my options were to file charge back with my bank and go to BBB and file complaints there.  Since I'm assuming Paypal is in bed with AZCozy (because they always side with them) I filed complaints about both.  I will try any other way to pay for items than Paypal in the future, they are not the company they once were, they don't see why you would be unhappy about spending $70-$80 to get back $99.90.  I don't get it.  I'm so sorry this is happening to you, I do feel your pain.

Login to Me Too

CountryGurl
Contributor
Contributor
Scammer Fake emails,fake,fake. Will take your money and you will never get a shipping notice but they will promise you everything. Do not order from this company! Scammer!
Login to Me Too

Leslie0120
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I could write that eloquently when I have been **bleep**. Lol. I’m sorry you went through that as did I. Never got anywhere with mine and I was out $200 and four people sad because they didn’t get a Christmas present. Well done.
Login to Me Too

Dexs
Same here order 3 quilts from aquacozy tracking no. Are not found.was told they were ship by DHLG called tracking/transaction no. Not found. I think I've been scam. Also name now is printable company limited . order on Dec 5 2019. Still not here.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi everyone, 

I am sorry to hear that so many of you have not received your items. Please go to the Resolution centre and file a claim if you have not received an item that you have paid for. We can then review the details and if your seller cannot provide valid tracking information showing that your item has been delivered to you then we can offer you a refund. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

CountryGurl
Contributor
Contributor
I have my complaint with resolution and the BBB. After waiting for weeks and 30 emails to the companies (Printabel, Cozy, and Kaylee and Tepid All Fraud) I finally received rugs. They are table mats is all I can say. Everything knows what a floor rug is. I now have a problem of if I trust PAYPAL Credit any more. I thought it would get me a refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.