Quilt purchased from Printable Company Limited

flojack
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have an open order for a quilt from Printable Company Limited ordered off facebook...should I be concerned that the quilt will not be sent by this company

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

SCAMalert1955
Contributor
Contributor

They go by many names. Every time I see one of their ads I post the truth about them and I encourage every body else to also. They are thieves!!!

Login to Me Too

Dabel
Contributor
Contributor
I hate to tell you but this is how PayPal is going to handle this situation. They are going to side with you, you win. Except you have to send the piece of crap back. Here's the clincher, you have to send it back to China. Don't care if you didn't buy it from there or you didn't receive it from there that's where PayPal insists you send it. It will cost as much to send it back as it would to keep it. So first if you paid debit or credit call your bank and ask for a charge back, if this fails go to solution 2. This is solution 2 ......and this scamming company taught us this. Buy the cheapest postcard you can find, ship it to China to the address PayPal gives you, get a tracking number. When PayPal gets notification it's been received you get your money back. I'm so sorry this happened to you.
Login to Me Too

Bellet1329
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a rug sept 4 and have not received it. They gave me a 10$ credit for promotion and received an email from them will o be receiving this rug??
Login to Me Too

leehoop
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a rug August 9, 2019 and have yet to receive it. $79.99 plus shipping. Dispute filed with paypal.

Login to Me Too

enchantedprints
New Community Member

Have you gotten it? I bought a king size quilt they sent me invalid shipping  info

Login to Me Too

Donenow3
New Community Member
I had the same problem. Will b opening dispute through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Leslie0120
Contributor
Contributor

So sorry you are having to deal with them. There is a message about three down from yours that is good advice how to "try" and combat this fraud

company.  They will never be out of business as long as companies like PayPal support their fraud and continue to take our money.

I wish you luck...be sure and check the other message.

Login to Me Too

CountryGurl
Contributor
Contributor
Just read all the dispute claims they take your money. I wish that I had checked PayPal reviews. I’ve always thought it would be safe going through PAYPAL but I’ve lost $269.70!
Login to Me Too

Leslie0120
Contributor
Contributor

$197 for me.  

PayPal supported them!

Horrible.

Login to Me Too

MHampton64
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.