cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

New Community Member

Re: Quilt purchase

Has anyone been able to get their money back? 

Contributor

Yes.  After many phone calls and carefully following the PP rules for return postage reimbursement, etc.  I received all my money back.   The company Amelia Quilts, Printabel, whatever they call themselves refunded nothing.  They are crooks and getting away with it!

Contributor

Paypal did not help me at all.  I went to the issuing bank of the card I used and they opened an investigation and reimbursed me.  They told me that they would take care of everything. 

Forward to a few months later.  I received damaged goods that did not work.  Paypal said I had to mail the package back at my own expense, which was over $25.00, less than what I paid for the item.  I did everything exactly as Paypal requested, but still was not refunded my money.  Paypal closed the matter and refused to help. 

Moral of the story, if you value your money, be very careful who you order from and whether you are willing to lose money.  Paypal will not assist you.

New Community Member

I'm realizing that after some issues with products.  Such a shame honest people cannot do anything about people stealing your money and crooks get away with it and live happy ever after on someone's dime.  All **bleep**, cannot trust many people these days.

Contributor

Not me
Contributor

Got a refund from my credit card company after the Facebook seller was non-responsive to inquiries. Had to wait 60-90 days but I did get credited. PayPal was no help what-so-ever. I will never use PayPal again as a buyer or seller if I can avoid it. 

New Community Member

My similar experience. Remains unresolved.

I ordered a rug, which was not a rug. It was a glorified placemat and nothing to the quality they described when I ordered it. I disputed the charge wi Th PayPal since this company is so impossible to reach and PayPal sent me instructions to return the item for a refund. I tried to follow instructions to return the item. Which was originally mailed to me from New Jersey for $5 in shipping. But in order to be refunded they want me to send it at my cost on shipping to Hong Kong. It said I had to include tracking to prove they receive it. To do this will cost a minimum in $55 shipping. Which I won’t be reimbursed?? As well as the Post Office informed me of that once it crosses international waters there is no guarantee that they will receive it. Considering the amount of scam reports about this company- I’m sure even if they do receive it, they will lie and say they didn’t and then I will have spent even more and have nothing to show, as well as the amount of time all this is going to take with shipping standard rate to Hong Kong. I feel forced into having to accept I just threw my money away.