Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

hailtheirish
Contributor
Contributor

This is my exact scenario almost.  I am so upset.  Hope Paypal makes it right.  Feel very scammed, was excited about the quilts.  Only to receive on "rag", terribly made "blanket" and that's pushing it.

Login to Me Too

nan65
Contributor
Contributor
Update. Just got a response from PayPal that Printabel company limited has responded to the claim I filed. PayPal says it will carefully review all the material and contact me if any additional info is needed, then email me when a decision has been made. This is nerve wracking!!!
Login to Me Too

nan65
Contributor
Contributor

Disgusting Update!!  Paypal had contacted the seller.  They responded back to Paypal.  If I want my refund, I have to return the 3 pieces of crap I received at my cost.  Back to Seung Wan Hong Kong.  It would cost me ALOT more than what I paid originally which was $161.87.  I tried talking with Paypal.  They said that once I return the items I can request a shipping refund through Paypal.  I will never use them again.  They just don't care

Login to Me Too

SRB09
Contributor
Contributor
FYI...the BBB has a link to the FBI Consumer Fraud Dept. to file complaint reports related to this company (and all of it's aliases...Ameliaquilt, Printabel, etc). Now I just hope getting reimbursement assistance from Paypal won't be difficult.
Login to Me Too

monnina

Hi, 

I want to dispute fraud from Printable Company Limited 

I have not received my quilts, and it looks like other people have the same problem.

Thanks,

Monica Maze

Login to Me Too

Katie_55
Contributor
Contributor

I Have bought a quilt through PayPal and I wanted it for a Xmas present, then I also read the comments boo for me! I have not received it.

But, I cannot find the charge on PayPal I received a confirmation from the quilt Co. Amelia but that was it never got anything else. When I try and go to there web page it’s says there closed to fill orders. So I’m not sure if I’ve been charge or not! That’s a bummer this is allowed!

Login to Me Too

D023
Contributor
Contributor
Katie_55, Look for a "PayPal" email in your Inbox around the date you purchased the quilt. If you purchased the quilt through PayPal, there should be a confirmation email from PayPal because this part of the scam would have confirmed you made a payment. If you are referring to the confirmation the company supposedly sent to confirm the "shipment," the company probably didn't send you one. They are supposedly using the carrier DHL. This part of the scam is fake. If you are having trouble finding the payment confirmation from PayPal (as I mentioned in the first sentence), look in your Inbox, Trash and Spam folders. If you purchased the quilt using PayPal, you "will" have a confirmation from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

kegrieff
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered on 12/02; paid $49.95; never received. Printable Company Limited. Cannot locate to contact. Suspect a scam.
Login to Me Too

Fool
Contributor
Contributor
I was full enough to purchase something I saw on Facebook also! Researching their company names, they said their location was in Salem Oregon, not China! They also said they had five in stock at the time I ordered… It’s been a month and a half! I filed a claim with PayPal, they are investigating.
Login to Me Too

Queenie357
Contributor
Contributor

I want everyone to know that I filed a dispute with paypal on the Quilt scam.....they sent me an email stating they contacted the company and would get back to me.....within 2 days I had another email from paypal stating the company said it was in transit.....within another few days (Dec 13) paypal told me they were refunding my money..... the refund was in my checking account on Dec 14th...….be persistent!!!!   Good Luck People!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.