Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Hollywood7
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I don't understand how PayPal does not see this happening? It's very frustrating. This scammer knows exactly what to do, so we don't get our money back, and so they have enough time to get away with it. I've seen almost 300 reviews on other sites saying the same thing everyone in PayPal is saying. I wish I used my credit card, at least then I would have had my money refunded to me quicker. 

Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
Oh yes, all automated so they hope you just go away. If you call, takes about an hour to get through, they are awesome but do absolutey nothing but provide a phony tracking number, phony seller info, delay anything even close to a resolution. Disgusting.
Login to Me Too

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

I don’t think they are different companies....it’s the same company with a bunch of different names. 

Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
just got this, There is a picture that didn't copy over of some guy in a bandana in a dark room. Can you believe it!!!! SHOP NOW Thank you Wolfer! Hey Wolfer, No really. Thanks for putting your trust in us. Thanks for recognizing us as the true quilt brand out there. To show how much we care, we’re issuing a new, completely unique discount as a gift for you. Just input this code "AWESOME20" at the checkout and you’ll receive 20% from ANYTHING in our store. There’s no catch, no nothing. WE JUST LOVE YOU THAT MUCH. Amelia Quilt is perfect for serious quilt lovers, and we’re upping our game every day to make your feel special when you order from us. To make you feel as a part of a family. And Wolfer, from your Amelia Quilt family - we salute you. Thank you! UTILIZE YOUR DISCOUNT ON THESE: Deer Blanket T1211 9 Deer Blanket T1211 9 Get It Now A1122 Biker 6002 A1122 Biker 6002 Get It Now Skiing Blanket 7000131 Skiing Blanket 7000131 Get It Now A1114 Biker 6019 A1114 Biker 6019 Get It Now A1115 Dragon 6047 A1115 Dragon 6047 Get It Now Nurse Blanket 7000106 Nurse Blanket 7000106 Get It Now Just input this code "AWESOME20" at the checkout to get 20% OFF 🙂 Amelia, Founder of AmeliaQuilt.com
Login to Me Too

nan65
Contributor
Contributor
I just got a canned response from “the seller” Printabel Company Limited through PayPal. All it showed was a Case ID#, Reason- item not received, & the $amount I paid
Login to Me Too

TexasAngel
Contributor
Contributor

How long ago did you order? 

Login to Me Too

Jodi1008
Contributor
Contributor
Sept 22nd.
Login to Me Too

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the Monday before Thanksgiving. My friend just received her quilt Friday and she ordered about 2 or 3 weeks ahead of me. She was very pleased with what she received. I’m not going to file anything with PayPal for a little while because I’m hoping to get my quilt. 

Login to Me Too

nan65
Contributor
Contributor
Update—Got an email from PayPal today. “Details regarding your shipment “. I logged into my PayPal account. Printabel label company showed that my order was shipped today. However, when I clicked on the tracking number I got a message, Sorry your action cannot be completed. I emailed printable label company again asking for status. I sent it to their pay01.... email address. Guess I’ll wait a couple of more days.
Login to Me Too

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

I think they are out of China and communication is horrible. A friend of mine has now received her quilt and she is pleased. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.